Feeding yourself is the basic human need. And treating yourself to good food is something you would always look forward to, but sometimes cooking becomes a hassle and a headache from your day to day life. So to make your life a bit easy the Panasonic NB-G110P Toaster Oven FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W comes with a variety of innovative and new features to save time and satisfy your cooking skills.
This flash oven cooks food very rapidly by using both visible light and infrared lights. The visible rays penetrate the food item for even cooking, and the infrared light gives an extra touch of browning to the food surface for better appearance and a crunchier texture. These elements can be used more flexibly and intelligently using the microprocessor used in the oven. It is the best type of oven to produce superior quality nutritious food like fish, meat, or vegetables as the cooking time is shortened. Also it comes in handy when you are running short of time. It also helps you save a lot of energy.
So bring home this ultra-modern toaster oven and satisfy your food habits, cooking skills and also make sure your kitchen interior looks unique and beautiful.
- Infrared heating with high efficiency elements made of quartz and ceramic, that are precisely placed in the back and front of the Panasonic NB-G110P Toaster Oven FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W to make cooking faster and more even. It can evenly bake, toast and reheat food without much delay for preheating. It cooks atleast 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens.
- It has a very efficient manual touch button temperature control sensor which makes it overly convenient to bake batches of bread or prepare scores of side dishes and heat them any time accordingly, so fulfill your needs and also take care of food nutrition being preserved.
- The baking rack is connected to the glass door, so that whenever the door is opened the rack comes sliding out to make it an easy access for the food inside the oven. Also the glass door is see through which means you can supervise you food while it is still cooking.
- The toaster oven is easy to use as it has a removable crumb tray for making the cleaning process less bothersome. Also the interiors are made up of non-stick material for easy cleaning purpose.
- The interior capacity is not very huge but it can still fit a 9” pizza and 4 slices of bread for baking at once. It has a very small footprint on the kitchen counter top. The interior pan is square on shape.
- It has 6 illustrated menus on the toaster that are preset:
- Hash brown
- Quick reheat
And it has a special preset menu for frozen foods to be cooked properly as well.
- Variety of foods can be cooked in this smart oven as it automatically calculates the amount of time required for cooking and also adjusts the heating elements accordingly to control fluctuations in the temperature required.
- The temperature range is from 250°F – 500°F.
- The digital timer is up until 25 minutes and there is a special crust control facility that allows you to set a particular function as to what your bread crust should look like – light/medium/dark.
- The dimensions of the product are:
Product Width 13 inches
Product Length 12 inches
Product Height 10.25 inches
Product Weight 7.5 pounds
- It uses a power of 1300W and the voltage is around 120V.
- The warranty time period covered by the company is of 1 year.
According to the market researches done by us, after thoroughly going through several toaster ovens we found that the Panasonic NB-G110P Toaster Oven FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W is rather affordable than the other toaster ovens of similar interior capacity and features. Plus, it has an innovative infrared heating technology that has not been adopted by any other toaster oven in the market as of now. So we can assure you that you would not be wasting money and rather it would be a beneficial investment if you purchase this latest toaster oven from Panasonic. You can trust us as we are a verified home appliance recommending agency.
- It heats up very quickly, around 40% faster than any other toaster oven. Thus saving a lot of time and energy.
- It is smaller in size, thus can fit in a very small kitchen counter space. It can also be kept in a dorm room.
- Small interior space, perfect for cooking a single or two person meal at a time.
- Removable crumb tray and nonstick interiors provide super easy and fast cleaning.
- The temperature and time can be automatically calculated due to its smart technology and the adjustable dual heating elements.
- It is not very expensive and can be beneficial and comes handy in use.
- It has special crust control feature to make sure that your toast looks exactly like you want, light/medium/dark.
- The heating elements are placed in such a way that they cook the food evenly and very thoroughly.
- The interiors are too small to do any serious cooking or meal preparations.
- The increased heat in the oven often results in overheating of the oven surface that can be dangerous.
- The oven is ideally prepared to cook thin crust foods like pizza, nachos, waffle, quesadillas etc. so heavy cooking like whole meal preparation might become an issue.
- The timer is for 25 minutes only, so if your food needs longer time period you have to reset the timer at an interval of every 25 minutes.
USE AND CARE-
- Nonabrasive cleaners and scouring pads should always be avoided.
- The removable accessories can be washed with soft cleaners and before placing them back in the oven they should be thoroughly dried out.
- If the pans or dishes used inside the oven are made of material other than metal, like ceramics or glass, it should be made sure that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Utensils should not be used on the nonstick interior.
- The see through glass door can be cleaned using any normal glass cleaners available in the market.
- It should be kept a little farther from other electronic devices so as to avoid surface heating to affect the other devices.
No preheating is necessary in this ultra-modern smart toaster oven. The infrared is used for the surface cooking of the food while the interior is evenly cooked using the visible light range. The digital timer and temperature settings allow you to manually set the parameters according to your need, but it can also predict these parameters for the preset functions. The toaster is very adjustable due to its size. And since it does not use convection for faster heating, there is no external fan that may require a bit more space away from the kitchen counter top wall.
So if you are not in the look for a large toaster oven to cook meals for your big family, or do not need features like steam cook and are not very serious about sophisticated designs to add a class to your kitchen interiors you should definitely give a thought to buying the Panasonic NB-G110P Toaster Oven FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W.
It’s not only a great space saver but also a great money saver. You may need a bit time to get accustomed to its features but once you get into the flow, it is undoubtedly a very good toaster oven to be used so far.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
A Japanese company by origin, Panasonic Corporation was initially known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. The company was formed in 1918 by Kōnosuke Matsushita and was headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan. It started off as a company that made light bulb holders and then gradually expanded its domains in the electronic fields through home appliances products. In 2012, it was the fourth largest television manufacturer in the market share along with companies like Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba etc.
In 1920, the company officially started producing products regularly and in 1927, it first produced a line of bicycle lights that were marketed with a national brand name. During the WWII, it produced and delivered electrical components and appliances like such as light fixtures, motors, electric irons, wireless equipment and its first vacuum tubes, in Japan as well as other parts of Asia. In 1961, the company expanded and met American manufacturers and produced television for them, under the Panasonic brand name.
But until 2008, the official brand name remained unchanged. It June 2008, in the share-holder meeting, it was officially declared that company name would be the brand name that had been used for a long time. Ever since then, the corporation has been doing pretty well all over the globe.
A very wide and variant range of products are offered by Panasonic, including air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, compressors, lighting, televisions, personal computers, mobile phones, audio equipment, cameras, broadcasting equipment, projectors, automotive electronics, aircraft in-flight entertainment systems, semiconductors, lithium batteries, electrical components, optical devices, bicycles, electronic materials and photovoltaic modules. Ventilation appliances such as electric fans are manufactured under KDK and rebranded as Panasonic.