The Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity, Black/Polished Stainless is a huge toaster that can be used in families with a lot of members. Cooking food needs patience. Cooking for a long time can exhaust you. So when food needs to be cooked in large quantities on a daily it can really be a tough job to do. So this toaster oven gives you the pleasure to cook for your whole family at a time. Once you bring home this super cool toaster oven, it will become your go-to home appliance for baking cookies or preparing pizzas at home.
- The Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity, Black/Polished Stainless is indeed a large capacity toaster oven that can fit 6 slices of bread, a 12 inch pizza, casseroles, 13”X9” baking/broiling pan.
- It has seven preset cooking functions:
- Convection bake
- The control panel is digital and touch sensitive so it is convenient to use.
- It has two rack positions that allow you to cook food according to your need. It serves the purpose of cooking a tall roast as it has huge interior capacity.
- It has an interior lighting system and a see through door that helps you to monitor food while it is still under the cooking process without any heat loss.
- It has a 90 minute timer and an auto shut off system. In case you are not around when the food is ready inside the toaster, the auto shut down system does not let your food get burnt.
- It has a wide range of temperature setting from 150˚F to 450˚F.
- The accessories that come along with the toaster oven are baking pan, broil rack and crumb tray.
- Product dimensions:
Product width 19.72 inches
Product depth 16.29 inches
Product height 11.3 inches
Product weight 15.65 pounds
It also has a long chord that can be definitely be used when the toaster oven is placed a bit further away from electric socket.
- The toaster oven is made up of black polished stainless steel.
- The toaster oven uses a power of 1300 W and a voltage system of 110V – 120V, according to the US standards.
- It is covered by a warranty of 1 year period.
According to the market reviews the Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity, Black/Polished Stainless is without any doubt a good choice for toaster oven available in the market in this range of price. As a trustworthy source famous for recommending home appliances, keeping in mind your requirements and budget, we can proudly say that this toaster oven perfectly fits the choice for a complete oven convenient for cooking, a beauty to the eyes and also comes in affordable price.
- Due to its convection cooking the recipes turn out to be very evenly cooked or baked.
- The large interior space that can hold 6 slices of bread together and also fit a large sized pizza stone, gives you enough space to cook properly. The oven is very efficient and worthy as though its interior space is huge, the space taken up on the kitchen counter is not very much. It has a small footprint on the kitchen counter top.
- The replaceable crumb tray is quite useful as it makes cleaning easier.
- The light inside the oven remains on the whole time so you can check on your food through the glass door without wasting time or any heat loss.
- The exteriors of the oven does not heat up even when the ovens temperature is turned to its maximum at 450˚F.
- The interiors are made up of nonstick material that makes it easier during cleaning processes.
- The toaster oven is basically soundless, it makes the minimum amount of noise possible during cooking. Unless you look at the LED indicators on the body of the toaster, you may not realize if the toaster is running or not as it makes so minimum sound.
- It is relatively cheaper than many other toaster ovens, with this huge capacity, present in the market. It is actually
- The height of the oven should have been a bit higher as compared to its other dimensions so that more space between racks could be provided.
- The digital clock provided by the toaster oven is a bit faster than the real time clock, so it is not very reliable.
- It is very large in size so takes up a lot of kitchen counter space ad leaves little or no room for other appliance.
- The toaster oven is a bit slower while toasting, so it can be a headache when you are in a rush.
USE AND CARE-
- For adequate amount of air circulation it should be kept atleast 4” away from the counter wall.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- It should have a separate plug access so that the power is directly taken and used only by the oven. Use of any convertor, invertor, transformer or stabilizer is not suggested. It should be used as per the US guidelines of 110V-120V plug.
- The interiors are made up of nonstick material that makes it easier during cleaning processes. The interiors can be cleaned using a damp cloth. Use of soaps, detergents or any abrasive cleaner inside the oven is prohibited to avoid rusting or short circuit.
- The crumb tray, broiler rack and the baking pan are all dishwasher safe. So they can be thoroughly washed and rinsed. But it should be kept in mind that they are completely dried out before placing them back in the oven.
The Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity, Black/Polished Stainless is without doubt a large toaster oven that can be used to cook for larger families or during get-togethers. It has a convection technology that circulates air evenly throughout the toaster oven so that the air surrounding the food is replaced by warm air and thus makes the cooking faster. The sleek, modern-looking toaster oven features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. They already have an interior lighting system and a see through door that helps you to observe your food under preparation. So if you are looking for a toaster oven that can cook large portions of meal together, you should definitely give this toaster oven a thought. With a toaster oven so beautiful and handy, you will fall in love with every meal you prepare. And your family and friends will remain awestricken by its design and your cooking mettle will make them love you more.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The Oster brand was named after John Oster Sr., who organized the John Oster Manufacturing Company in Racine, Wisconsin in 1924. Initially the company focused on barber and beauty salon products which was far away from its current business. During the World War II, it started manufacturing small electric motor parts for the military planes. Though it returned to being a civilian company after the World War, but its experience in making electrical appliances came in handy when it launched its first home appliance product, a blender, called the Osterizer, which became a popular household name. after its success the company Oster, in the 1950s, acquired the Northern Electric Company, which produced such consumer items as electric blankets and mattresses, vaporizers, thermostats and humidifiers, a variety of hair dryers, hair setters, and mirrors.
However, in 1980 the company was sold out to the Sunbeam Corporation, which unfortunately had to file for bankruptcy in 1981. It was also enquired about a large accountancy fraud and scam, which made it lose its face in the social circle. Then eventually it became a subsidiary of the Allegheny International group of companies. As part of AI, the Sunbeam division included the John Zink Company, manufacturer of air pollution control devices, and Hanson Scale, manufacturer of bathroom scales and other balance machines.
But the steep decline in stock markets did not improve. Slowly two-thirds of the AI’s sales was ruled by the Oster-Sunbeam products, but it could not withhold the market pressure for long. In the mid of 1989, the remains of the AI company was purchased by a group of investors called Japonica Partners and since then the Oster-Sunbeam Inc, emerged as a profitable home appliance firm.
It is a well-known brand that has not faced any customer complains so far. So it is a brand that can be trusted whole-heartedly and the products are safe to use. Not many technical issues occurs and even if the customers have any queries that are dealt by the customer relationship advisors very efficiently and the problems are solved effectively within record times.