The Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven | Single Door Pull & Digital Controls | Stainless Steel, Extra Large, is a super cool toaster oven that makes meal preparation just super easy. The door of the oven looks elegant, and this beauty is the perfect contrast to your simple modern kitchen. This will turn your regular kitchen into a chef’s kitchen with its magical features. With straightforward adjustments, the cooking functions can be varied according to your comfort to bake, broil, warm, convection cook, and defrost. Once you bring home this super cool toaster oven, it will become your go-to home appliance for baking cookies or preparing pizzas at home.
The Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven | Single Door Pull & Digital Controls | Stainless Steel, Extra Large, is filled with some of the most unique features:-
- Easy and handy door handling where a single door can pull open both the doors, individual hand use convenience.
- The eight options for cooking that are preset in the toaster oven are:-
- Convection cook
- Special dehydrate button allows you to make your own dried fruits and vegetables. The precise digital control throws the guesswork about time and temperature out of the kitchen and gives you automated settings for hassle-free cooking.
- The cakes and toasts are very evenly cooked and browns more precisely due to its turbo convection cooking, as it circulates the hot air throughout the oven and gets rid of the cold air surrounding the food quicker. Thus, it lessens the time consumed while cooking. Also, it saves energy by up to 50%.
- A facility of dual rack system gives maximum facility during cooking.
- A vast interior space that can fit up to two large-sized pizzas i.e., 16″ pizzas at the same time. It can also cook a family-sized chicken, roast your turkey, casseroles and nine slices of bread.
- A very easily removable crumb tray which makes thorough cleaning possible.
- The presence of interior lighting facility helps you to check on your food while cooking.
- Perfect preheat settings which enable you to reach the needed temperature for your cooking.
- There is an audio alert that buzzes off once the cooking is done, but even if you do not turn off the oven after the preset cooking time the 90 minute times shuts off the oven automatically.
- The baking pan and the baking rack are quite durable, and these can be used as a broiling pan as well.
- The wide temperature range across which the toaster oven works is from 100˚F to 400˚F.
- The detailed specifications:-
Product Width 21.65 inches
Product Weight 22.04 pounds
Product Length 19.29 inches
Product Height 12.91 inches
- The cord length provided with the oven is about 13.49 inches.
- It uses the power of 1800W and a voltage of 110V – 120V.
According to the market reviews the Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven | Single Door Pull & Digital Controls | Stainless Steel, Extra Large is without any doubt the best choice for toaster oven at this range of price. As a trustworthy source famous for recommending home appliances, keeping in mind your requirements and budget, we can proudly say that this toaster oven perfectly fits the choice for an entire oven convenient for cooking, a beauty to the eyes and also comes in affordable price.
- Due to its convection cooking, the recipes turn out to be very evenly cooked or baked.
- The ample interior space that can hold nine slices of bread together and also fit two large-sized pizza stones gives you enough space to cook properly. The oven is very efficient and worthy as though its interior space is enormous, the area taken up on the kitchen counter is not very much.
- The door handles can be used single-handedly as one tug at the door pulls open both the doors.
- The replaceable crumb tray is quite useful as it makes cleaning easier.
- The light inside the oven remains on the whole time so you can check on your food through the glass door without wasting time or any heat loss.
- The exteriors of the oven do not heat up even when the temperature of the oven is turned to its maximum at 400˚F.
- The food gets evenly cooked, but during toasting, the exterior of the toast turns a shade of brown according to your choice, but the inside of the toast remains soft.
- The chicken or turkey does not get too dehydrated while grilling or broiling, as it remains quite juicy after being fully cooked and the yield is also not reduced as the size difference is negligible.
- The interiors are made up of nonstick material that makes it more comfortable during cleaning processes.
- The toaster oven is basically soundless, and it makes the minimum amount of noise possible during cooking. Unless you look at the LED indicators on the body of the toaster, you may not realize if the toaster is running or not as it makes so minimum sound.
- It is relatively cheaper than many other toaster ovens, with this massive capacity, present in the market.
- The height of the oven should have been a bit higher as compared to its other dimensions so that more space between racks could be provided.
- The doors do not remain open until and unless they are kept wide open. So there is a chance that they can shut close upon your hands while placing or taking out food from the oven.
- The digital clock provided by the toaster oven is a bit faster than the real-time clock, so it is not very reliable.
- Though it claims to use turbo convection to reduce the power consumption, the electricity bill my say otherwise. It takes a toll on your electricity bill if you use this toaster oven to prepare your daily breakfast toasts.
- The user manual provided it not detailed at all. The manual should be made more precise, and the accessories must have a recipe book added to the list.
USE AND CARE-
- For an adequate amount of air circulation, it should be kept at least 4” away from the counter wall.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used, should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- It should have separate plug access so that the power is directly taken and used only by the oven. Use of any convertor, inverter, transformer, or stabilizer is not suggested. It should be used as per the US guidelines of 110V-120V plug.
- The interiors can be cleaned using a damp cloth. Use of soaps, detergents or any abrasive cleaner inside the oven is prohibited to avoid rusting or short circuit.
If you are in search of a super cool and sleek toaster oven, then undoubtedly Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven | Single Door Pull & Digital Controls | Stainless Steel, Extra Large, is your best choice. The toaster comes with different variant color options, like brushed stainless steel or charcoal black stainless. With a toaster oven so beautiful and handy, you will fall in love with every meal you prepare. And your family and friends will remain awestricken by its design and your cooking mettle will make them love you more.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The Oster brand was named after John Oster Sr., who organized the John Oster Manufacturing Company in Racine, Wisconsin in 1924. Initially, the company focused on barber and beauty salon products which were far away from its current business. During World War II, it started manufacturing small electric motor parts for the military planes. Though it returned to being a private company after the World War, its experience in making electrical appliances came in handy. Then it launched its first home appliance product, a blender, called the Osterizer, which became a popular household name. After its success, the company Oster, in the 1950s, acquired the Northern Electric Company, which produced such consumer items as electric blankets and mattresses, vaporizers, thermostats and humidifiers, a variety of hair dryers, hair setters, and mirrors.
However, in 1980 the company was sold out to the Sunbeam Corporation, which unfortunately had to file for bankruptcy in 1981. It was also enquired about a colossal accountancy fraud and scam, which made it lose its face in the social circle. Then eventually it became a subsidiary of the Allegheny International group of companies. As part of AI, the Sunbeam division included the John Zink Company, manufacturer of air pollution control devices, and Hanson Scale, manufacturer of bathroom scales and other balance machines.
But the steep decline in stock markets did not improve. Slowly two-thirds of the AI’s sales were ruled by the Oster-Sunbeam products, but it could not withhold the market pressure for long. In the mid of 1989, the remains of the AI company was purchased by a group of investors called Japonica Partners, and since then the Oster-Sunbeam Inc emerged as a profitable home appliance firm.