Cooking for your family and friends often provides you mental peace and satisfaction. But sometimes it becomes a headache when you have to prepare large portions of food at one go. Whether you like it or not, you have to cook your breakfasts at home after a certain period of time. And who in this world does not appreciate good home cooked food. Also if the home made food is cooked in an oven that is on the lower side of the budget. The homeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven – 1500 Watts, Stainless Steel Exterior with Baking Pan Broil Rack Rotisserie Fork and Removable Crumb Tray – 6-Slice LCD Display Compact Toaster Oven has a deadly combination of affordability, energy efficiency due to convection cooking, versatility as it comes with several preset cooking settings, and a sleek and classy styling to look great on your kitchen countertop. The large interior space works wonders when you are cooking a meal for your full family. Cooking your own meals becomes a habit for anyone who owns this toaster oven.
So bring home this ultra-modern toaster oven and satisfy your food habits, cooking skills and also make sure your kitchen interior looks unique and beautiful.
Although it is not a very popular brand name but it can definitely give a tough competition to the other toaster ovens available in the market.
- The homeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven – 1500 Watts, Stainless Steel Exterior with Baking Pan Broil Rack Rotisserie Fork and Removable Crumb Tray – 6-Slice LCD Display Compact Toaster Oven uses convection heating technology to evenly cook or bake your food by circulating the warm air inside the toaster oven. This even cooking produces better flavors as the food is cooked at the same rate throughout. This also minimizes the time taken for cooking by about 30%.
- This toaster has a large interior space that can fit a 12” pizza, 6 slices of bread and also a small rotisserie chicken, so other larger appliances or ovens are not required on your kitchen counter. This can cook for small and big meals both.
- It has a beautiful LCD backlit (blue) display that shows the timers and temperature settings.
- The temperature can be set up till 450˚F, and the controls of the temperature handling are very easy and convenient.
- There are three adjustable rack positions according to your convenience where you can use any rack position while you bake, broil, make pizza or roast a chicken.
- There are precisely 10 preset cooking functions:
- Convection cooking
- Keep warm
- The toaster oven comes along with a number of fancy accessories like broiling rack, bake ware pan and a rotisserie fork. It also has a removable crumb tray that makes cleaning easier. The interior and exterior of the oven are nonstick and matte finish so that the cleaning procedure is hassle free and reduces time wastage in cleaning.
- The dimensions of the product are:
Product Width 21.2 inches
Product Length 17.6 inches
Product Height 13.9 inches
Product Weight 18.1 pounds
- The product runs on a power of 1500W and uses a voltage of 120V, according to the U.S. guidelines.
- It is covered with a warranty plan of 2 years.
If you are looking for a toaster oven that can cook full meals for the whole family but are short of cash, then the homeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven-1500 Watts, Stainless Steel Exterior with Baking Pan Broil Rack Rotisserie Fork and Removable Crumb Tray – 6-Slice LCD Display Compact Toaster Oven should be your ideal choice. As a credible source for recommending home appliances, we have established a name for ourselves in the market. And we can proudly recommend you this toaster oven that works just fine and also does not lets you feel cheated out of your money. The hOmeLabs toaster oven is the best budget option if you want a large toaster oven that can perform a variety of cooking functions.
- The convection system is great, and warms up the oven very quickly. Also the preheating and wasting of time is thrown out of the window due to its even convection heating, even of frozen foods.
- It has multiple cooking settings that helps you toast, bake, broil or even rotisserie with ease.
- The toaster oven has a huge interior space and movable rack positions so it can be used according to your need and convenience.
- The crumb tray is removable that makes it very easy to clean and replace.
- The cooking done is very perfect and even. The food is neither soggy nor overcooked.
- The frozen foods are cooked much faster than any other toaster oven.
- The digital controls are backlit so they are easy to see and read and the digital controls have a high/low setting that allows you to make your toasts brown according to your own preferences.
- It is comparatively of quite a lower price as compared to the other toaster ovens available in the market and thus does not cause a dent on your pocket.
- It has a large glass door that allows you to take a look at your food while its cooking.
- The exterior is sleek and glamorous so it adds beauty to the kitchen countertop.
- The oven works very quietly, so quietly that you may even doubt that the oven might be broken. It is a very soothing thing for people who have to cook regular meals. Your ears are at peace if you bring home the homeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven-1500 Watts, Stainless Steel Exterior with Baking Pan Broil Rack Rotisserie Fork and Removable Crumb Tray – 6-Slice LCD Display Compact Toaster Oven.
- The temperature controls are not very accurate. It has a overheating tendency from the very beginning.
- The exteriors also heat up due to the presence of the convection fans.
- The buttons and digital might look like a cheap imitation of the higher priced models of toaster ovens, but they work just as fine without fail.
- The toaster oven does not have an interior lighting system, so it is a bit difficult to monitor your food while the cooking is still in process.
USE AND CARE-
- For adequate amount of air circulation it should be kept atleast 4” away from the counter wall. The exteriors heat up to a considerable extent so care must be taken to avoid any injuries while cooking.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- Abrasive cleaners and scouring pads should always be avoided.
- The removable accessories can be washed with soft cleaners and before placing them back in the oven they should be thoroughly dried out.
- While removing the food, always wear oven mitts as the food and the cooking trays or pans become very hot during the cooking process.
- To prevent overheating do not cover the crumb tray or any other accessory with a metal foil while cooking.
If you are in search of a super cool and sleek toaster oven, then undoubtedly the homeLabs Digital Countertop Convection Oven-1500 Watts, Stainless Steel Exterior with Baking Pan Broil Rack Rotisserie Fork and Removable Crumb Tray – 6-Slice LCD Display Compact Toaster Oven will fulfill your desires. This versatile, compact toaster oven broils, bakes, toasts as well as keeps food warm. It also comes with broiler and baking pan which fits perfectly into small oven interior.
The even toast technology optimizes the heat distribution and batches of toasts cooked are even baked. The toasts do not get burnt or charred even after several cycles.
Within a low budget, though it has a disadvantage of inaccurate temperature settings, it is a good choice in the list of toaster ovens.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
Based in Ahmedabad, India, homelabs is an end to end home appliance producing company. It is a private company and it has been merely 2 years since it got itself registered in the Varanasi registrar office. Mohawk Group Holdings is the parent company of the Homelabs appliances.
Though it is a young company, the achievements and successes in the market is commendable. The company mainly focusses on kitchen appliances and air care solutions.
The professionals in this company come from different sectors like engineers, designers, electricians and also chefs that may verify and test out the output of the kitchen appliances.
The number of home and kitchen appliances produced by this company has a wide range like toaster ovens, slow cookers, microwaves, ice makers, beverage refrigerators, and compact countertop dishwashers. The company produces also various air care products including air purifiers, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, air conditioners, and air purifier filter replacements. Additionally, they also manufacture sunrise alarm clocks.