A toaster oven is such an appliance that it can found in every household. How nice would it be if it could have some special professional touch to it, so that you could impress your guests right away? So, well the Cuisinart CSO-300N1 Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel is equipped with special new features along with all the traditional features that are mandatory for a toaster oven to be considered good. The steam cooking is an added feature to the toaster oven range and it is unique in its own way. The steam cooking it considered to be the best and most efficient way of cooking. It reduces cooking time by 40% and the feature helps you cook healthy food at home. Today’s lifestyles affect the youngsters the most, having a deteriorative effect on their health. Steam cooking is a healthy cooking technique as it retains most of the nutrients in its original form and uses less or no oil at all, reducing the fat intake of humans. But the food cooked under steam comes out to be very juicy and flavorful. Thus this is the best combination of technologies in the kitchen appliances.
- The Cuisinart CSO-300N1 Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel is a toaster oven that has the special feature of steam cooking. It incorporates all the finest characteristics of the professional steam oven, along with the features of a regular counter top convection oven. This feature has several benefits:
- It increases moisture retention of any food so that it remains soft and juicy.
- The food does not get dried out while reheating.
- It is a healthy way of cooking as it does not require oil while cooking, thus saves you from several fatty food problems like obesity and cholesterol.
- Cooking in the steam oven is 40% faster than any other conventional toaster oven.
- The steam generated can build up to 120 minutes without any interruption. The steam remains steady and of same speed during the cooking period, cutting down cooking time and thus saving energy.
- It has a specialized technology that helps you to proof breads. This special feature makes it standout and makes baking bread even quicker.
- The steam function can be combined with the bake and broil functions and prepare innovative and effective food. This is a unique feature of this toaster oven.
- Along with the steam cooking, it has all the features of a traditional toaster oven, like bake, broil, pizza, toast etc.
- It has a 47oz removable water reservoir. The water reservoir can be replaced when not in use and the water can be changed regularly. Since it can be detached from the oven, it can be cleaned properly.
- It also has a front sliding removable crumb tray that makes cleaning the toaster easy.
- It has a special steam clean feature that helps the toaster oven to cleanse itself once in a while, and makes the cleaning process easier and less time consuming.
- The start/cancel button starts and stops the cooking cycle, times, and selected temperatures, and a green LED glows around the button to show when cooking has begun.
- There’s also a button for the interior light, so you can check on foods without having to open the door. A click of the button will turn the light on for two minutes.
- A large LCD screen backlit with a blue light shows the cooking function and icon, time, temperature, toast shade, active heating elements, and an “add water” alert.
- It has a considerable amount of internal space that can fit a 4.5 pounds whole chicken or a 12 inch pizza. The inner capacity of the toaster oven is 0.6 cubic foot.
- Wire rack, baking pan, broiling rack, crumb tray, and drip tray are included in the list of accessories that come along with the toaster oven.
- Product dimensions:
Product width 15. 5 inches
Product length 18 inches
Product height 10.75 inches
Product weight 24.2 pounds
- It works on a power load of 1800W and the voltage that it is compatible with is 110V – 120V.
According to the market credibility, the Cuisinart CSO-300N1 Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel has so far faced no or negligible complains. It is definitely worth buying if you want to shift to a healthy diet but do not wish to leave behind the taste your family and you yourself prefer. Since it cooks mainly on steam, the consumption of oil decreases a lot and thus your food turns out to be healthier. As a trusted recommending source we would definitely vouch for this toaster oven. Though it is priced a bit above many toaster ovens of the same dimensions, but it has the most unique feature of steam cooking that might not be available in any other toaster oven in the near future. Without a doubt, if you want professional level steam cooking you should definitely buy this toaster oven. It is worth every penny you invest in it.
- The Cuisinart CSO-300N1 Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel reduces cooking time by about 40%, which means you have extra leisure time which you can spend with your family.
- It proves to be a healthy cooking style as steam cooking does not require oil that can cut down your fat consumption helping you out with obesity problems and also check your cholesterol levels.
- It has removable water reservoir and removable crumb tray that makes cleaning the oven easier.
- It also has an auto steam clean feature that makes the cleaning of the oven hassle free.
- It has a unique technology of bread proofing thus it can make bread with your own trusted ingredients with ease and quite quickly also.
- It has special steam bake and steam broil functions that makes the food crispy on the outside and moist and soft on the inside. It retains the food moisture while reheating food.
- Along with all the added features, it still has all the required features of a traditional toaster oven.
- The single oven rack has four positions that can be set for a variety of functions. The top two are perfect for broiling. A middle position is great for cooking standard-sized foods, side dishes, toast, and bagels. And a lower position works for roasts, casseroles, baked goods, and poultry.
- It is quite costly as compared to other toaster ovens with similar dimensions, though it has an added special feature, the cost can burn a hole in your pocket.
USE AND CARE-
A good machine requires delicate and accurate handling.
- Never use the Toaster without checking if the crumb tray is in place.
- The crumb tray should be thoroughly cleaned regularly.
- The housing should be wiped with damp cloth and then dried properly.
- All the removable accessories should be cleaned thoroughly but use of abrasive cleaners and scrubs should be avoided.
- The glass door should be cleaned with any regular glass cleaner.
- It should be placed at least 4 inches away from the kitchen counter top wall for proper circulation of heat when the oven fans are turned on.
The Cuisinart Company has successfully managed to put together all the fancy features of a professional steam oven into the counter top toaster oven making it multifunctional and highly beneficial for the customers, that not only includes variety of functions but also cuts down cooking time by about 40%. The Cuisinart CSO-300N1 Steam & Convection Oven, Stainless Steel provides full steaming capacity along with all the conventional oven functions. There are 9 single and combinations functions that can be used to steam or poach your vegetables, fish, egg, or rice. The steam function can also be used combined with the bake and/or broil functions, to prepare food that are crispier on the outer surface but juicy and moist on the inside. It has a special feature that allows you to proof breads, rolls and pretzels and thus enhances the bakery result, with the ingredients trusted by you and your family. It also has a steam clean feature that makes clean up faster and hassle free.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The American Corporation called the Conair Corporation is the owner of the home appliance brand Cuisinart. Carl Sontheimer, a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, founded the company in 1971, being inspired by the love for French food. This love for French food led to the birth of this company and its first product was a food processor.
During the mid 1970s the sales of the company reached sky heights as many famous chefs of that era were involved in the advertising and PR of the company.
But by the mid to late 1980s it incurred several financial troubles and it was hit by a blow when the sales started falling. A group of investors betrayed the company and sold out the owner and in 1989 the company filed for bankruptcy and that led to its change in ownership when it was bought by Conair. Since then, then company has been doing well so far.
It is a well-known brand that has not faced any customer complains so far. So it is a brand that can be trusted whole-heartedly and the products are safe to use. Not many technical issues occurs and even if the customers have any queries that are dealt by the customer relationship advisors very efficiently and the problems are solved effectively within record times.