Like it or not, when it comes to cooking your regular breakfast, you often feel exhausted. Also feeding yourself and your family with a dull and boring menu everyday is not acceptable at all. So to make your family happy and to revive your appetite, as well as to brush up your cooking skills, the Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless is the best option if you are looking for something that does not take up an ample junk space on your kitchen counter. It is perfect for a small nuclear family, and the brand is one which can be trusted blindly. With very simple adjustments, the cooking functions can be varied according to your comfort to bake, broil, warm, convection cooking, and defrost. The buttons on the toaster oven are not dials but touchpad buttons, which adds to the image of this toaster. Once you bring home this super cool toaster oven, you will fall in love with baking cookies or preparing pizzas at home. And the home’s favorite chef as well.
The Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless has the best features among all toaster ovens in this range.
- It has a brushed chrome exterior. The door handles are also brushed chrome commercial type with stainless steel front panel.
- It has seven preset oven settings:
- The Exact Heat sensors maintain the oven temperatures. The oven has a smart sensor that helps to keep the oven temperature which allows you to bake multiple batches of toasts without burning or charring them.
- It has an Always Even shade control function that allows you to bake and toast according to your own liking. You can have any shade of brown for your toasts that will be managed by this smart sensor technology.
- The crumb tray slides out automatically when the over the door is pulled open, thus making it easier to clean. The interiors are also non-stick, that is an advantageous factor for easy and quick cleaning.
- It has two rack positions that make it convenient to use. The accessories include a drip tray and a broiler pan.
- The oven comes handy and can be moved easily as it is equipped with two side handles for easy carrying.
- The oven has touchpad buttons. It also has the clock and timer whose alarm beeps loud enough for you to hear it even if you are busy elsewhere. It has a 4-hour auto shut-off system.
- It has a capacity of 0.6 cu. in. and can fit up to 6 slices of bread for toasting at one time or a 12” pizza can easily be reheated.
- The product dimensions are:
Product length 20.50 inches
Product width 19.00 inches
Product height 13.00 inches
Product weight 22 pounds
- It runs on a power system of 1500W.
- It has a two-prong plug system.
- It is covered by a warranty period of 3 long years.
Are you in search of a high-end convection toaster oven? We suggest you to definitely take a look at this beautiful masterpiece which costs less than $200. If you trust online recommendations, we can assure you that we are the best people in this zone. We work hard regularly to bring forth the best-featured toaster ovens available in the market that can suit your taste. And this is one of the best handy toaster ovens around the globe. So if you are new to buying home appliances, and want to add flavors to your kitchen, go and grab the Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless and then, happy cooking!
- Multiple preset functions save time and effort for you to think and wait for your food to be cooked.
- It has a glass door, so you can easily monitor your food while cooking it, if you feel it is necessary to do so, without any heat loss.
- Since it has a convection function, it heats the air in the oven quite quickly and saves time and energy.
- The smart temperature settings do not let the inner temperatures of the oven to rise very much that allows the toasts to remain unburnt and fresh and presentable.
- It has a unique setting for toasting your bread in shades of brown according to your likes.
- It has a removable crumb tray, and the interiors are non-stick. So these features make the cleaning process of the toaster hassle-free.
- The chicken or turkey does not get too dehydrated while grilling or broiling, as it remains quite juicy after being fully cooked and the yield is also not reduced as the size difference is negligible.
- It has touchpad buttons on the control panel, which gives it a classy and advanced look.
- It has two convenient rack positions that allow you to cook with ease.
- It is not very bulky and fits very quickly on a small space on the kitchen countertop.
- It is in the affordable range, and the benefits and features in this oven are way more advanced than any other toaster ovens of the similar price range.
- It has a convection fan, so it needs a minimum space from the kitchen countertop wall for free ventilation.
- It gets heated very quickly on the exterior side.
- It does not have any interior lights which may disappoint some of the buyers and users.
- It has a two-prong plugging system; the third earth point is not there, so it may be challenging to find a socket for its use. You may have to install a separate powerpoint for using this toaster oven.
- The height of the oven should have been a bit higher as compared to its other dimensions so that more space between racks could be provided.
USE AND CARE-
- For an adequate amount of air circulation, it should be kept at least 4″ away from the counter wall.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used, should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- It should have a separate plug access so that the power is directly taken and used only by the oven. Use of any convertor, inverter, transformer, or stabilizer is not suggested. It should be used as per the US guidelines of 110V-120V plug.
- The interiors can be cleaned using a damp cloth. Use of soaps, detergents or any abrasive cleaner inside the oven is prohibited to avoid rusting or short circuit.
- The glass door can be cleaned using any regular glass cleaner.
Home appliances make life a lot easier. And ever since the invention of kitchen appliances like microwaves and toaster ovens and inductions, cooking has become more comfortable and less straining for the homemakers or anyone who regularly cooks to feed oneself or a family. The Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless gets full points on looks, preset functions and its average working reviews. This toaster oven is very convenient and super easy to use, and it works as a full oven only a bit reduced in size. The stove warms up very quickly as opposed to the conventional ovens, so this also adds up its good points. Also, even if you are buying it as a present for a busy chef, a foodie or a new homeowner, it is so handy and affordable that the person receiving it will be satisfied and you won’t need to spend a lot of money as well. Once this oven is placed on your kitchen countertop, your regular breakfasts might turn magical and beautifully organized. So what’s there to delay, buy this toaster oven right away!!!
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The American Corporation called the Conair Corporation is the owner of the home appliance brand Cuisinart. Carl Sontheimer, a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, founded the company in 1971, being inspired by the love for French food. This love for French food led to the birth of this company, and its first product was a food processor.
During the mid-1970s, the sales of the company reached sky heights as many famous chefs of that era were involved in the advertising and PR of the company.
But by the mid to late 1980s it incurred several financial troubles, and it was hit by a blow when the sales started falling. A group of investors betrayed the company and sold out the owner, and in 1989 the company filed for bankruptcy, and that led to its change in ownership when Conair bought it. Since then, the company has been doing well so far.