Well, how nice would it be if could be the host of a party, family gathering, lunch or dinner, and be everyone favorite cook; yet not miss out on any fun? Bring home the famous Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel and bid adieu to your worries. Perfect toasts, bagels, pizzas at your service to save you time and make your guests taste your cooking’s magic. Also, your regular breakfast won’t be that boring with only cereals and cornflakes. Get your toasts made with ease and according to your taste.
- The Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel has a very spacious 0.95 cu. ft. Interior space that fits up to 13″ pizza pan, nine slices of bread, a 9” X13” baking pan and even handle a 9-pound chicken or turkey.
- There is a wide range of cooking options. The 15 cooking options include:
- Convection Bake
- Keep warm
- Speed convection
- Dual cook
- It has a standard convection fan and in addition to that has a super speed convection fan that spreads the warm air more evenly and lessens the preheat time and save electricity. The convection can be turned on any time while cooking, the speed convection adds a better air circulation and eliminates preheating, saving both time and energy.
- A new smart feature installed in this toaster oven is that it has a dual cook facility. Two different temperature settings and times can be combined and set together for special delicacies. For example, if a cake is being baked and broiled, it will cook it for a desired amount of time and then before the cooking is done it will add up a few minutes of broiling which will make the top brawnier and a bite harder than the rest giving it a perfect taste and look.
- It has a large blue backlit digital display that shows you the timer, the cooking option selected and the cooking progress.
- The toaster oven has a beautiful interior lighting system that helps you supervise your dishes while still, the cooking process is ongoing. The light turns on when the door is opened, or it can be turned on for a minute or two to monitor the cooking progress.
- It has both dials and buttons. Actually, it has a super high-tech LED buttons and a dial control to help you control the levels of baking and broiling. A large rotatory dial helps you to scroll through all the preset settings like temperature, preset time, cooking functions, toast levels, etc. with only a simple turn. The maximum timer time is 2-hours.
- There is a select +30 button that helps you to add an extra 30 sec to the cooking time if you feel that the dish needs more time inside the oven.
- There are four rack positions, which help you to utilize the oven space fully to your satisfaction. The upper two positions have a built-in stop that holds the racks in place that prevents any tipping or spilling. Also, when the door is opened, the top pops out by a few inches that makes it easier to use while handling hot food.
- The crumb tray comes with a front-loading feature that can be easily pulled out from the bottom and cleaned. The interiors are made nonstick that makes it easier for cleanups.
- This toaster oven has a beautiful brushed stainless steel finish and a large easy to grasp bar handle, even with mitts on it. The materials that may come in contact with the food are BPA free.
- The accessories that tag along with this toaster oven are two baking racks, 9X13 enamel baking pan, broiling pan, a 13″ pizza stone, a recipe book and a well-written manual for guidance.
- The temperature range over which the oven can be run is 150˚F to 500˚F.
- It uses the power of 1800W.
- The dimensions of the oven are:
Product Width 21 inches
Product Length 17 inches
Product Height 11 inches
Product Weight 32 pounds
- The warranty period covered by the company is for three long years.
As a reliable source of information, we wholeheartedly recommend you to bring home the Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless if you are looking for an all-rounder toaster oven and you are still low on budget. It is not very, highly overpriced. Instead, it is cheaper than other toaster ovens available in the market with similar features. It is a brand that can be trusted blindly.
- Easy to use control panel with self – explanatory settings and transparent displays that makes operating the toaster oven very simple and easy.
- While using the dual cook feature, once the first phase is complete, it automatically shifts to the second phase without needing to manually change operation settings that help you to save time and worry as well.
- The insulation is superb, as the exteriors do not excessively warm-up and give you relief while cooking in the kitchen on hot summer days.
- There are two racks included that makes cooking efficient and also optimizes the cooking capabilities.
- The bright interior oven light helps to check on food while cooking without any heat and time loss.
- Even when used with speed convection or in turbo mode, it makes very little noise which is soothing experience as it gives peace to your ears while cooking.
- The nonstick interior provides easy access to cleaning and also the pull-out crumb tray makes it easy to empty and regularly clean after each use.
- The oven back has two cord cleats that hold the excess cord length, and that gives your kitchen countertop a clean and neat look and also makes it safe for cooking. These cleats also act as a buffer that keeps the toaster oven away from the kitchen walls.
- The light bulb used inside the oven is nonreplicable. Once it burns out, it cannot be changed by a handy home person. It has to be taken to the oven service center.
- The large selector button is made of cheap plastic material instead of metal that gives the toaster oven a dirty and old look. Also, the writings come off very quickly.
- The preheating and baking are quite slower than the other toaster ovens in the market.
- The plug is a bit old fashioned with the grounding prong. Yes, the toaster oven has a self-grounding, but it still may be beneficial to have that third prong in the plugin this modern-day electronic device.
USE AND CARE-
- Nonabrasive cleaners and scouring pads should always be avoided.
- The removable accessories can be washed with soft cleaners, and before placing them back in the oven, they should be thoroughly dried out.
- If the pans or dishes used inside the oven are made of a material other than metal, like ceramics or glass, it should be made sure that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Utensils should not be used on the nonstick interior.
- The interior and the exterior of the oven can be cleaned using a soft damp cloth, but any cleaner should not be used.
- For cleaning the glass door, any glass cleaner can be used.
The Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel is a very versatile and efficient toaster oven that provides you with many features for smooth operation and convenience. It is thoughtfully designed for both uses as a regular as well as party oven. All the elements are on point. From baking to making pizzas, you can do it with ease. Also, the special smart features like “turbo convection” and “dual cooking” makes it unique than any other toaster oven that is accessible in the market. It is quite low in cost as compared to the features it provides, which makes it affordable for the people who are not ready to buy a toaster oven that costs a lot. Only the extra time consumed while preheating and that lag in time while cooking without preheating may be a cause of concern for the user who is always in a hurry.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The American Corporation called the Conair Corporation is the owner of the home appliance brand Cuisinart. Carl Sontheimer, a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, founded the company in 1971, being inspired by the love for French food. This love for French food led to the birth of this company, and its first product was a food processor.
During the mid-1970s, the sales of the company reached sky heights as many famous chefs of that era were involved in the advertising and PR of the company.
However, by the mid to late 1980s, it incurred several financial troubles, and it was hit by a blow when the sales started falling. A group of investors betrayed the company and sold out the owner, and in 1989 the company filed for bankruptcy, and that led to its change in ownership when Conair bought it. Since then, the company has been doing well so far.