Food is the basic need of all humans. Either you have a great passion for cooking or not, everyone loves food. Since people are getting busier day by day, it is becoming extremely difficult to prepare tasty and healthy food at home. Now it turns out that cooking healthy food is becoming a hassle which everyone tends to avoid, but consuming food which is not prepared at home with care might take a toll on your health. So the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer with Light Silver (TOA-60) with Cuisinart Triple Rivet Collection 3-Piece Knife Set & Premium Two-Tone Bamboo Cutting Board brings in a fancy technology that helps you cook healthy food without many efforts.
The most advantageous and innovative features included in the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer with Light Silver (TOA-60) with Cuisinart Triple Rivet Collection 3-Piece Knife Set & Premium Two-Tone Bamboo Cutting Board are as follows:
- It has seven preset functions. Namely:
- Air fry
- Convection bake
- Convection bake
- The air fry function helps you prepare healthy food. A big 4 pound chicken can be air fried in 3 to 4 teaspoon of oil. Air fryers are a more convenient mode of cooking. It takes much less time as the cooking chamber is much smaller than that of a traditional convection oven. So the warm air is circulated faster and the food cooked is more soft and nutritious. If you were to warm up food that takes a minimum of 10 minutes in a convection oven, it would take less than 6 minutes in an air fryer. In convection ovens, mainly the bottom heating coil is responsible for heating (unless you are broiling your food) and warming up the air, but in air fryers that is not the case. The heating element in an air fryer is above the menu. The heat is generated from it and then is pulled up with the fan, so there is no direct heat source on the food. It is evenly dispersed on the outside of the chamber and then falls from the open bottom to heat the baked goods from all around. So air fryers are actually more gentle and suitable for baked food. Also though the food remains juicier on the inside the crust of the food becomes crispier than that cooked in a convection oven.
- The air fryer is easier to clean as it has a non-stick interior that can be wiped out quickly in case of spills. But generally in case of any mess that occurs during cooking, it remains in the pot that cooks the food and slides out, making it convenient while cooking.
- The oven is large enough to cook a 12-inch pizza, 6 slices of bread, bake a 4-pound chicken or air fry 3 pounds of food. The internal capacity is 0.6 cubic foot.
- It has an interior light that helps you observe your food while cooking.
- It has a 60-minute timer that automatically shuts off when not in use. It has an alarm that alerts you that your food is ready in case you are away from your kitchen.
- It has a toast shade selector that allows you to choose the shade of toast you want to relish, and it has a cooking timer that does not allow your food to be overcooked.
- The processing unit of the toaster is so quiet that it is famous for its smooth whisper operation.
- Product dimensions
Product width 18.4 inches
Product length 21.5 inches
Product height 15.0 inches
Product weight 21 pounds
- It comes with fancy accessories like a broiling rack, a baking pan, a pizza stone, an air fry basket, a 60ml oil spray bottle and a 5-Piece Knife Set with Premium Cutting Board.
- A warranty of 3 long years covers it.
- It works on the power of 1800W.
As a trustable recommending website, we can assure you that the toaster air fry oven is definitely way beyond its price. It is not very highly-priced and can be afforded by anyone who needs an oven that can cook healthy food and save time and energy and get rid of your cooking related worries. It works perfectly fine like a small convection oven with special added features.
- The oven looks small in size. It is quite handy and can be placed anywhere on your kitchen countertop or can be used in your hostels as well. It takes up a really little space and leaves lot of space for other home appliances. It does not make your interiors look over crowded at all.
- It has non-stick interiors that make the cleaning process much more comfortable.
- It has an interior light that helps you to observe and supervise your food while it is still cooking without any heat loss.
- It provides a healthy way of cooking food while saving up a lot of time and energy.
- It is not very highly-priced, so if you are new to toaster ovens, you can use it as a tester without investing a lot of money.
- It cooks food which has a crispier texture than those cooked in traditional convection ovens.
- It does not heat up very much on the exterior. Thus changes in accident occurrence are reduced by a considerable amount.
- It is very voltage sensitive, and if not plugged-in in the right outlet might cause accidents.
USE AND CARE-
- For an adequate amount of air circulation, it should be kept at least 4” away from the counter wall.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used, should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- It should have a separate plug access so that the power is directly taken and used only by the oven. Use of any convertor, inverter, transformer or stabilizer is not suggested. It should be used as per the US guidelines of 110V-120V plug.
- The interiors can be cleaned using a damp cloth. Use of soaps, detergents or any abrasive cleaner inside the oven is prohibited to avoid rusting or short circuit.
- Utensils should not be used on the non-stick interior.
- For cleaning the glass door any type of glass cleaner can be used.
- The removable accessories can be washed with soft cleaners, and before placing them back in the oven, they should be thoroughly dried out.
The Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer with Light Silver (TOA-60) with Cuisinart Triple Rivet Collection 3-Piece Knife Set & Premium Two-Tone Bamboo Cutting Board is no doubt one of the best toaster ovens available in the market that can handle a considerable amount of food at once that are sufficient for small family happy meals. It is not highly-priced, and it has an innovative feature of air frying that takes care of your health and taste simultaneously. It works like a small convection oven that takes up very less space on your kitchen countertop and does not make it look crowded. It can be an impressive gift for house warming parties as well. The energy needs and maintenance are straightforward and minimum. It comes with several extra accessories like knife set and cutting boards that add up to its advantage that it can be used right away after bringing it in your new home where the kitchen decors are yet to be arranged appropriately.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The American Corporation called the Conair Corporation is the owner of the home appliance brand Cuisinart. Carl Sontheimer, a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, founded the company in 1971, being inspired by the love for French food. This love for French food led to the birth of this company, and its first product was a food processor.
During the mid 1970s the sales of the company reached sky heights as many famous chefs of that era were involved in the advertising and PR of the company.
But by the mid to late 1980s it incurred several financial troubles, and it was hit by a blow when the sales started falling. A group of investors betrayed the company and sold out the owner, and in 1989 the company filed for bankruptcy, and that led to its change in ownership when it was bought by Conair. Since then, then the company has been doing well so far.
It is a well-known brand that has not faced any customer complains so far. So it is a brand that can be trusted whole-heartedly, and the products are safe to use. Not many technical issues occur, and even if the customers have any queries that are dealt with by the customer relationship advisors very efficiently and the problems are solved effectively within record times.