Worried that your breakfast may need a lot of effort and be time-consuming? Or want to bake your healthy cake or make a pizza with your own spicy or tangy taste suitable for every member of your family? Then this little BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL friend of yours can be of great help. From making your regular breakfast toasts to special pizza nights to your baking delights, everything sorted with just one electrical appliance. Cooking made a lot simpler. Dozens of cooking, baking, heating, broiling tasks done simplified only by buying BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL. A compact countertop appliance, celebrated at both looking and cooking, also saves a lot of counter space.
MAIN FEATURES –
- The BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL has a smart element IQ. Has 4 quarts elements that intelligently transfers heat for perfect accuracy and stability, and gives your food just the right amount of heat when and where required, precisely every time. It is a stainless steel construction giving the product an elegant and finished look.
- There are 8 cooking functions available to guide you through your cooking journey:-
3. It comes with easy to use dial controls. It also has a select defrost button that makes sure the food is wholly defrosted so that it can be thoroughly cooked.
4. Saves your counter space, but has a full enough interior oven space of about 6 cu. Ft. for all your favorite delicacies. A 4 slice toaster, 12″ pizza, 6 cup muffin tray, and your special chicken roast.
5. It has a glass door which is an easy see-through, so you can have a look at your dish while it’s still preparing.
6. Specially featured backlit LCD, that shows you orange light while preheating and cooking and once the cooking is done, the light automatically turns blue indicating the end of the cycle. The display remains illuminated when in use and when the oven shifts to standby mode, the screen automatically dims, probably attracting your attention to your cooking.
7. It has a particular countdown timer, which lets you know the time about which your food will be served. So you could prepare some egg scrambles or warm up your milk accordingly to go with your perfect crunchy toast.
8. There are three positions of the wire shelf, and it glides smoothly, making it easier for toasting.
9. The switching between different modes is effortless because it has only one simple switch. Also, there is a second dial that helps you to control the degree of toasting from light to dark and also helps you to manage the number of toasts you want to make.
10. For easy cleaning, the inside walls of the toaster have a nonstick coating.
11. It has a pull-out crumb tray, cleaning made hassle-free.
12. The oven includes one enamel baking pan and one enamel broiling rack.
13. It has a unique feature of a two-hour auto shut off system.
14. It has intelligent auto-sensor that can adjust the heating power and estimate the heating time.
15. Has an extensive heat setting range from 120F to 450F.
16. Uses the power of 1800W, helping you cook a lot quicker.
17. Weighs about 13lb, and uses a voltage of 110-120V and comes with a 1-year extended warranty.
- Product Width 14.25 inches
- Product Weight 13.9 pounds
- Product Length 16.5 inches
- Product Height 10 inches
The overall features of the BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL, is excellent. There are so far no consumer complains registered either online or offline. For a regular family, though it may seem like a significant investment if you trust us, as we are the most reliable home appliance recommending source available, you should add this beauty to your kitchen interiors giving you both cooking as well as beauty satisfactions. It also uses a lot less space on your kitchen counter compared to other toaster ovens available in the market at such prices with such outstanding features. So definitely it fits as a complete replacement to a regular toaster oven if you love to bake/broil often.
- The food is cooked very thoroughly and evenly.
- It can bake batch after batch of toasts, but due to the smart heating element used, the toasts are never burnt or charred. You will be satisfied with your regular toasts.
- The internal capacity is large as compared to the space used to set it up on the kitchen counter.
- Special backlit LED keeps reminding you of the cooking process.
- Auto shut off system turns off the toaster oven after two hours.
- Easy pull out crumb tray that makes it easier to clean after every use.
- A nonstick baking chamber makes it easier to clean or wipe out food that may have splattered during cooking.
- It has an audio alert facility to remind you in case you are busy doing some other work.
- It does not have a convection fan but still bakes evenly and perfectly.
- Secure open front door with a large stainless steel door handle, so it lessens the probability of burns while putting in or taking out your food to or from the oven.
- Perfect for a happy small family. It has a ‘smart’ IQ, so it remembers your personal preferences.
- Takes a toll on your electricity bill.
- Costs a bit more than other similar products available in the market.
- The wire shelf does not pull out automatically; it has to be carefully taken out as it turns hot after the cooking cycle is completed.
- It does not come with an interior lighting system, which could be a disappointment to many users.
- It draws a lot of power, so it should be carefully handled, and not many energy-consuming appliances should be plugged in together.
USE AND CARE-
- For an adequate amount of air circulation, it should be kept at least 4” away from the counter wall.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- Since the interior is made nonstick, utensils that can stick out and scratch the interiors should be avoided. Also, avoid placing the appliances directly on the interiors.
- The crumb tray, broiler rack, and the baking pan are all dishwasher safe. So they can be thoroughly washed and rinsed. But it should be kept in mind that they are completely dried out before placing them back in the oven.
- Scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents should be strictly avoided for the longevity of the oven.
- The interiors and the exteriors can be cleaned with damp cloth or tissues. It should be carefully noticed that the quartz elements are remaining untouched throughout the cleaning process.
- The glass door can be cleaned using the regular glass cleaners available in the market.
- It should have separate plug access so that the power is directly taken and used only by the oven.
It is often referred to as the ‘Ferrari of toaster ovens’ leaving you in no doubt that it is your best choice. If you are looking for something durable and affordable at the same time, you should go for the BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL. If you enjoy cooking but are tired of all the trouble, you should buy this toaster oven that gives an extra edge to your daily cooking routine. Make yourself and everyone around you happy with just a little home appliance.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The technologically advanced electronic appliances are the specialty of the famous and trusted company of Breville. Initially, an Australian brand, Breville was founded in the year 1932 in Sydney. It specializes in small home appliances, some of them being blenders, coffee machines, kettles, toasters, microwaves, and toaster ovens. Breville got its name as Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville (born Charles Henry Norville) mixed up their last names. It started as a radio manufacturing unit. It also made bomb and mine detectors during World War II, but then afterward it shifted to focus on the small home appliances and since then has been running as a Brand for three generations.
There are over 100 active patents and 40 international design awards in the name of Breville’s R&D team.
It is a brand that trades over in 30 countries, including China, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, and Israel. In the year 2002, the brand was launched in Canada and the United States.
The toaster ovens are comparatively newly added feat to the home appliance section. But the toaster ovens of Breville are of the highest excellence, with the most number of versatile features and consistent durability for all-round use.