A little electrical appliance that can help you in toasting a slice of bread or broiling and baking small amounts of different types of food will be at your beck and call once you bring home the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel. Worried if it can be used instead of a conventional oven? Be relaxed and go for a toaster oven, as the answer is yes. Whether you are living by your own or with your family, the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven will look great on your kitchen counter. Instead, a toaster oven is better for cooking if you are short of time. Take charge of your toast or bagel or pastry or cookies, using the innovative new toaster oven. It has a unique feature of an interior oven light that helps you to take a look at your food while cooking. This toaster oven comes in a beautiful silver color, which can match each and every type of kitchen decor. So if you want your guests to praise your interior designing skills, this surely has to be one of the home appliances on your buy-list.
- The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven model has both dial and push-buttons.
- It includes an oven light, thus making it easier to take a look at the food while cooking. The 25W halogen light used can be replaced by the user in case of malfunctioning and does not require a mechanic every time the light probes a disturbance. It makes the toaster even more user-friendly.
- It includes a slow-cook feature, allowing you to simmer food for up to 10 hours, thus helping you make perfect flavored stews, and chili or potato roasts. The function automatically shifts to keep the food warm for up to 2 hours. It also has HI (to keep food warm for 2-8 hours) and LO (to keep food warm for 4-6 hours) settings and also keeps the food warm at the end of the time cycle.
- There are precisely ten preset functions which make your life a lot easier. Cook according to your taste by just a single click. The featured buttons are:
- Slow cook
- For a faster cooking experience, it has a convection cooking fan that spread the air inside the oven evenly. It often circulates the cold air that traps the frozen or cooled down food upwards and directs hot air blows near the food surface, making it quicker by a whopping 30%. It makes the food cooking faster, and the bakes or toasts are done very evenly.
- The elements used automatically adjust to the power of heating, giving a faster and evener approach to your cooking.
- The housing is made up of brushed stainless steel.
- The temperature of cooking can be adjusted over a wide range starting from 120˚F up until 450˚F.
- It has a flexible magnetic tray that ejects out midway every time the door is opened, making it easier to put food on the plate or take away if required.
- It a special two-hour timer that has an auto turn off or auto shut off system. It also has an alert button.
- The digital displays are easy to read and extremely straight forward canceling out any probability for doubts.
- It comes in a compact size; thus, it saves a lot of counter space.
- Also, it has temperature conversion buttons that help you to convert temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius. It saves you the math needed to do if your cook prefers Celsius over Fahrenheit.
- It also has a unique “frozen button” that adds time to the timer automatically to first defrost and the evenly cook the food.
- The dimensions of the oven are:
- Weight- 28 oz. 75lbs.
- Width- 18.5 inches
- Height-11 inches
- Length-15.8 inches
- The interiors are completely non-stick. It also includes accessories that are an enamel baking pan, an enamel broiling pan, and a non-stick pizza pan.
- The Voltage it runs on is 110-120 volts, and it consumes the power of 1800 watts.
- The ample interior space allows a 6-slice toast capacity and fits most of the 3.5-quart Dutch oven vessels with lids or 5-quart containers with foil lids.
- It comes along with a warranty of 1-year.
- Evenly cooked food served at a quicker time than any other conventional oven.
- Huge interior capacity fits up to 6-slice bread at one slot. Cooking made a lot easier.
- LED indicators on the body remind you of the cooking process.
- See through glass with a halogen light inside to check on food during cooking.
- Auto turns off and alerts system available, which is a relief if you ever forget your toasts or cookies inside by chance. The cookies or toasts as well as the house won’t be burned out.
- The magnetic trays slide out when the door is opened, making it easier to pick up or place food on the dishes.
- It has convection fans which evenly spreads the warm air, thus cooking the food.
- The convection fans need a bit more gap from the kitchen wall to function correctly, thus uses a little more space of your kitchen top.
- The exterior body of the oven also heats up due to the fanning system, so if not careful, it can cause accidents.
- It costs slightly higher than other toaster ovens available in the market.
Thinking about the extra cash you need to pay for a toaster oven. Do not ponder a lot because this costs a little lesser than your regular convection ovens. As a credible source for recommendations, we assure you that you would not be at a loss if you bring home the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven.
USE AND CARE
- The oven is recommended to be used over a separate circuit, other from the different appliances.
- The oven should be placed at least 4″ from the kitchen wall so that the convection fan can adequately circulate air. It should be noted that the exteriors of the oven also heats some time, so rather be careful while using it.
- It should always be kept in mind that before removing anything from the oven, it should be turned off. To turn off the oven, START/CANCEL button can be used. When the backlight of the switch is off, the oven has been turned off.
- The crumb tray should be regularly cleaned, by removing it from the bottom of The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven and rinsing it with a damp sponge. Use of nonabrasive cleaner is suggested. Then rinse it and dry, before placing it back to its original place.
- The baking pan, broiling rack, wire rack, and the pizza pan should be removed and washed with warm soapy water. They should be thoroughly dried before placing in the toaster oven.
- Using a damp sponge and a nonabrasive cleaner, all the non-stick portions should be wiped to remove any splatters during cooking.
- Wipe off the heating element only with a damp cloth, without any cleaner. Dry it before reusing the oven.
- The exterior can also be wiped with a damp sponge and a nonabrasive cleaner.
- The glass door can be cleaned with any glass cleaner.
If you are a person who needs to cook daily, or a person who cooks as a hobby, this toaster oven should find a place on your kitchen top. Enrich yourself with the joy of cooking. If you stay alone, your dorm room can have this to please your family or guests who pay you a surprise visit. Your toasts, cookies, pizzas or flavored stews will be an instant hit if made using the Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven
Breville is quite famous in the market for its technologically advanced electronic appliances. Breville is originally an Australian brand, which was founded in the year 1932 in Sydney. It specializes in small home appliances, some of them being blenders, coffee machines, kettles, toasters, microwaves, and toaster ovens. Breville got its name as Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville (born Charles Henry Norville) mixed up their last names. It started as a radio manufacturing unit. It also made bomb and mine detectors during World War II, but then afterward it shifted to focus on the small home appliances and since then has been running as a Brand for three generations.
There are over 100 active patents and 40 international design awards in the name of Breville’s R&D team. It is a brand that trades over in 30 countries, including China, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, and Israel. In the year 2002, the brand was launched in Canada and the United States.