A Toaster is a small electrical appliance that serves the purpose of toasting, as the name suggests and can change the way your breakfast looks. A 2 slice toaster is one such type of toaster something which is seen almost in every household. It is an appliance where you place your bread or bagel, and it pops out one the craved crunchiness is met. Even if you are a single user and want a simple breakfast, these toasters ideally fit your match.Running late for office or college or your kid is about to miss the school, pack in a healthy, easy to make toast using the Breville Die-Cast 2Slice Smart Toaster and get going. Take charge of your toast with the Breville Die-Cast 2Slice Smart Toaster, which boasts of ‘Intelligent One Touch Auto Lowering.’
The Toaster is compact in shape, which saves space whether placed on the kitchen counter or even in a dorm room. The Toaster is a piece of high-tech electronic machinery which predicts your daily needs and preferences and supplements precisely five toasting levels with a particular “a bit more” function that, at the end of the cycle, enables you to add a bit of extra browning. Breville Die-Cast 2 Slice Smart Toaster has 2 extra-wide slots, which can fit your bread, bagel or pastry perfectly. When the slot slowly lowers carrying your bread, bagel or pastry, rest assured that a perfect toast is on its way. It can provide a bit of artistic outlook to your food with its unique “a bit more” and “lift and look” innovative features.
MAIN FEATURES –
- There are five uniquely designed features, developed especially for the best toasting experience. These have been developed after a thorough market check-up and viewing the real-life feedbacks received from the market. This is undoubtedly the best toasteroven for toasts.The features include:-
- Lift and look.
- A bit more.
- For browner bread toasts, use the ‘a bit more’ option. After regular toasting, the bread will continue to toast more as the slot automatically lowers down itself. A little time of 30 seconds is added to the toasting time without changing the main timing dial.
- The ‘lift and look’ feature allows you to check the status of browning in the mid-cycle itself.
- The machine has an auto power cut system and beeps when the toast is ready.
- The thick bagels, dense pastries, and the artisanal bread require a larger slot area to toast crisply, so the answer to the worries is here. The best toaster oven for toasts of all sizes is no doubt the Breville Die-Cast 2Slice Smart Toaster.
- The rate of progress of browning can be checked through the LED indicators. Treat yourself right and satisfy yourself with the exact browning of toasts according to your taste.
- It is one touch-sensitive automatic Toaster that lowers into the tray slot with the bread evenly for gentle handling and a smoother experience.
- As the best toaster oven, it even provides you with hassle-free cleaning. You do not need to lift the entire Toaster while cleaning. Just the front crumb tray needs to be pulled out and tipped into the dustbin. Moreover, cleaning can be done with no energy and time lost at all.
- The look it gives to your kitchen is fantastic as it is constructed from sturdy die-cast aluminum and has a brushed steel finish.
- It measures and weighs 13.2 x 8.2 x 9 inches and 2lbs, respectively.
- The Toaster also provides a 1-year technical warranty.
- The power usage is 900 watts, and the voltage is 110-120 volts.
- It is specially built according to the United States electrical standards. The product is designed and engineered in Australia and made in China.
The basic price for Breville Die Cast 2Slice Smart Toaster is around which is comparatively a little higher from the other toasters available in the market, but nothing can compare to its unique features. Though it costs several more dollars from the ordinary toasters, if you are looking for something that will last longer and leave your friends and family awed with efficiency, then it is definitely worth the dough. For a person wanting to have a great home appliance, the hole made in your pocket by purchasing this best toaster oven for toasts does not even compare to the quality you receive. According to our experts if an individual is seeking a legitimate recommendation, then we as a credible recommendation source suggest you go for Breville Die Cast 2 Slice Smart Toaster undoubtedly.
As reputed to be the best toaster oven for toasts, it has several positive qualities.
- The bread or bagels are evenly and thoroughly browned.
- The range of color is excellent.
- The performance is entirely consistent, as it toasts batch to batch with perfect efficiency.
- The digital controls are all straightforward to use, and the LED indicators on the body of the Toaster provides distinguish ability to the different buttons.
- It has a smart facility for lifting the toasts higher if the bread slices are shorter or smaller in size.
- The automatic sensor allows the toast to fall back into the slot automatically. No worries about how much lowering a slot needs. A single push and it goes down itself.
- The slide slots are enormous enough to fit all sizes of bread and the extra thick bagels as well.
- The ready to eat toast pops up high enough so that it can be easily grabbed.
- The crumb tray is removable, making the cleaning process more comfortable than ever.
- Along with the two full slots, it also has a cord storage unit for more precise and smooth managing.
Though the factors that affect the Toaster negatively are at a minimum low, there are merely two things that may be a discomfort.
- It is comparatively slow at toasting.
- The top of the Toaster that falls between the bread or bagel slices gets too hot and can cause a little burn if touched immediately with bare hands.
- It has a higher price than other 2 slice toasters in the market.
- The slots could be built deeper to accommodate bread slices of more extended sizes.
USE AND CARE
A good machine requires delicate and accurate handling.
- Never use the Toaster without checking if the crumb tray is in place.
- The crumb tray should be thoroughly cleaned regularly.
- The housing should be wiped with damp cloth and then dried properly.
If you are looking for a eye candy for your kitchen’s counter top and of course a champion in its work, the Breville Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster is definitely worth a try. It remains at a spot as its quite heavy and does not move around at every toast it spits out. There’s no lever on this model, giving it a simpler but sleeker look. Thus it also can accommodate in a smaller space.
The Breville Die-Cast 2 Slice Smart Toaster is hands down the best Toaster we have reviewed in 2019. It is the best device to toast pieces of bread evenly. More or less no bar marks were visible, and there were no signs of burning even after consecutive batches of toasts prepared. It also did a great job in defrosting and toasting frozen loaves of bread. It also has a unique bagel feature which enables you to toast the bagel only on one side, making it crunchy on the inner part and softer on the outer part.
Around twenty 2-slice pop-up Toaster were tested by ‘The Kitchen Appliances and Technology Lab.’ Breville Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster came out to be the number one in all aspects. The tests were performed for:-
- Capacity to evenly brown the white bread.
- A diverse range of shades from light to dark.
- Consistency of browning for consecutive batches.
- Size of slots to accommodate big bagels or dense muffins.
- The surface temperature of toaster parts.
- The easy access to the cleaning of parts.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Breville is quite famous in the market for its technologically advanced electronic appliances. Breville is originally an Australian brand, which was founded in the year 1932 in Sydney. It specializes in small home appliances, some of them being blenders, coffee machines, kettles, toasters, microwaves, and toaster ovens. Breville got its name as Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville (born Charles Henry Norville) mixed up their last names. It started as a radio manufacturing unit. It also made bomb and mine detectors during World War II, but then afterward it shifted to focus on the small home appliances and since then has been running as a Brand for three generations.
There are over 100 active patents and 40 international design awards in the name of Breville’s R&D team.
It is a brand that trades over in 30 countries, including China, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, and Israel. In the year 2002, the brand was launched in Canada and the United States.