Either you cook as a hobby or you prepare regular meals for your family, it is not an easy job at all. Cooking for a long time can exhaust you. But your regular meals need to be prepared at home so that you consume healthy food and not fill up with junk food on a daily basis. So to relieve your from your stress and worry, we introduce you to the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver that is equipped with a smart heating element that adjusts temperature according to cooking needs so you need not have a constant vigilance in the kitchen and can remember the taste of your toasts so you need not set the settings every time you cook.
- The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver has a smart technology used in the heating element. Element IQ technology moves the power around the oven to deliver precise cooking temperatures in the right place in the right time for perfect results. There are five quartz heating element that regulates the heat and temperature of the system. All the heating elements do not function all at once. They function according to the type and quantity of food being prepared. The smart oven can remember the functions and temperature settings done previously and so setting individual functions every time is not needed.
- There are 9 preset oven functions:
- The Oven features a reinforced stainless steel body and nonstick interior for easy cleaning. Both the exterior and interior can be cleaned using a damp cloth to remove any spills during cooking.
- The baking or broiling rack is a magnetic auto eject rack that slides out halfway when the door of the oven is opened. This makes removal of hot food items from the tray easier and safer and reduces chances of accident.
- It has a blue back-lit LCD that makes it easier to read the timer on the clock or the functions selected. It has certain preset function buttons and time dials that can be adjusted according to your convenience. When the cooking takes place the LED light changes from blue to orange indicating that the oven is in use. It also has audible alarm timer that enables you to return to your food once it is cooked, even if you forget that you have your oven turned on.
- It also has a convection power system. An inbuilt fan circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food. The cold air in each and every corner of the oven is replaced by warm air of the convection fan. Due to the convection heating the cooking time is considerably reduced and thus saves a lot of time and energy.
- The included Accessories that come along with the toaster oven are 12″x12″ Enamel Baking Pan, 12″x12″ Enamel Broil Rack, 13″ Non-Stick Pizza Pan.
- The capacity of the toaster oven is around 0.8 cubic foot so it can hold 6 slices of bread or a 13 inch pizza at once.
- It has a temperature conversion button that can be helpful and comes in handy when the recipe books provide temperatures in Celsius and they need to be converted to Fahrenheit. It also has a defrost button that adds time to the cooking for proper heating of the frozen foods.
- It has an insulated dual wall door and a see through glass window that allows you to see your food while cooking.
- Product dimensions:
Product width 16.25 inches
Product length 18.5 inches
Product height 11.25 inches
Product weight 17 pounds
- It usually works on a power of 1800W and the voltage range which is best suitable for the functioning of the oven is 110V – 120V.
- It is covered by a 1 year warranty.
The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver is definitely not very highly priced. Although if compared to products with more or less similar features available in the market of different brands, the Breville products always have a high score in terms of costing. But, the quality of product also scores highest when compared. As a trusted name in the industry, we definitely suggest you to bring home this new toaster oven and enjoy cooking like never before. It provides you with the joy of cooking for yourself and your family and also does not tire you out for the maintenance. Though it can be a bit expensive, but the trusted assurance and credibility of this brand cannot be found very easily in the market.
- The food is cooked very thoroughly and evenly due to the convection cooking. It also reduces cooking time considerably and also saves energy.
- It can bake batch after batch of toasts, but due to the smart heating element used the toasts are never burnt or charred. You will definitely be satisfied with your regular toasts.
- The interior capacity is large as compared to the space used to set it up on the kitchen counter.
- Special backlit LED keeps reminding you of the cooking process. It remains blue while preheating but turns orange while cooking. Once the cooking is done the light turns back to blue indicating the end of the cooking cycle.
- It has special temperature conversion buttons, a defrost button and 9 preset cooking functions for convenient cooking.
- It is a bit over priced as compared to other toasters available in the market with similar features.
- It does not have any interior light that can be a turn off for many customers.
USE AND CARE-
- For adequate amount of air circulation it should be kept atleast 4” away from the counter wall.
- If the pans or dishes that are being used are of materials other than metal, it should be done cautiously. Ceramics and glass if used should be checked that they are oven safe to prevent cracking inside the oven.
- Since the interior is made nonstick, utensils that can stick out and scratch the interiors should be avoided. Also avoid placing the utensils directly on the interiors.
- The crumb tray, broiler rack and the baking pan are all dishwasher safe. So they can be thoroughly washed and rinsed. But it should be kept in mind that they are completely dried out before placing them back in the oven.
- Scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents should be strictly avoided for longevity of the oven.
- The interiors and the exteriors can be cleaned with damp cloth or tissues. It should be carefully noticed that the quartz elements are remaining untouched throughout the cleaning process.
- Glass door can be cleaned using the normal glass cleaners available in the market.
- It should have a separate plug access so that the power is directly taken and used only by the oven.
If you are looking for something that is durable and classy at the same time, you should definitely go for the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver. If you enjoy cooking but are tired of all the trouble you should definitely buy this toaster oven that gives an extra edge to your daily cooking routine. Also the counter top footprint is not very vast so it can be adjusted in small places easily. Make yourself and everyone around you happy with just a little home appliance.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The technologically advanced electronic appliances are the specialty of the famous and trusted company of Breville. Originally an Australian brand, Breville was founded in the year 1932 in Sydney. It specializes in small home appliances, some of them being blenders, coffee machines, kettles, toasters, microwaves, and toaster ovens. Breville got its name as Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville (born Charles Henry Norville) mixed up their last names. It started as a radio manufacturing unit. It also made bomb and mine detectors during World War II, but then afterward it shifted to focus on the small home appliances and since then has been running as a Brand for three generations.
There are over 100 active patents and 40 international design awards in the name of Breville’s R&D team.
It is a brand that trades over in 30 countries, including China, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, and Israel. In the year 2002, the brand was launched in Canada and the United States.
The toaster ovens are comparatively newly added feat to the home appliance section. But the toaster ovens of Breville are of the greatest excellence, with the most number of versatile features and consistent durability for all-round use.
It is a well-known brand that has not faced any customer complains so far. So it is a brand that can be trusted whole-heartedly and the products are safe to use. Not many technical issues occurs and even if the customers have any queries that are dealt by the customer relationship advisors very efficiently and the problems are solved effectively within record times.