Some people love to cook, and some people dread it. But, whichever faction you belong to, there’s no denial to the fact that an added accessory would bring convenience to your kitchen. In the last few years, the technology has walked an extra mile for which we reap the benefits now. The Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel uses cutting edge technology which distinguishes it from other regular toaster ovens, since it provides multitudinous useful features along with your regular baking, from slow cooking to air frying that it is worth the cost. It adds air frying and dehydrating to the cooking modes making it unique in many ways. Also, the convection technology shaves off time from your cooking by at least 30%. It is the perfect choice for a person who cooks for large gatherings, either family or friends.
MAIN FEATURES –
- The Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel has an inbuilt convection fan that strips away the cold air from around the food and recirculates hot air in the oven, for faster, better and even cooking. It has a two-speed convection fan (regular and super) that provides a broader range of cooking control. The steady convection reduces the food preparation time by 30% nearly, and the super convection offers a more significant amount of air which helps in even faster cooking and uniform heat distribution. Thus, it is perfect for baking, roasting, dehydrating and air drying. The convection system ensures faster and crispier air fried dishes and also quicker food dehydration.
- The element IQ has added new sensing and PID temperature control technology, which indicates the independent quartz heating element about the location that needs more power, i.e. above or below the food. The PID technology also looks after a precise and stable temperature by reducing overshoots. Multiple cooking racks can also be used simultaneously due to its six exclusive quartz element IQ. According to need, different coils heat up differently, to ensure proper circulation of power, and there is no wastage of energy.
- There are 13 uniquely designed preset functions including:-
- Air fry
- Slow cook
- It has a unique ‘Phase cook’ mode that enables you to program two cooking methods consecutively.
- It also has a ‘Rotate Remind’ button that does not let you forget to switch the food positions on multiple racks for even and better cooking.
- The proofing function on the oven lets you to proof bread, rolls, pizza, and other dough.
- The frozen food button adds time to the set timer for defrosting so that the cooking is evenly done.
- The rack positions can be adjusted differently according to your need. There are eight adjustable rack positions.
- It has a magnetic auto-eject door, which plops out once the door is opened. So no worries about accidentally touching any hot surface or the heating elements while putting food or taking out cooked food.
- It has a 25W halogen light which is replaceable, and the door is made up of tempered glass.
- The material used for the construction of the oven is brushed stainless steel. It also includes accessories like 13″ pizza pan, two oven racks, a 9 “X3” broiling rack and an enamel roasting pan, and a mesh basket rack for dehydrating and air frying.
- It has a vast one cubic feet interior, that can fit up to
- Nine slices of bread roast, a 14-pound turkey, 12 cup muffin trays, slow cook with a five quartz Dutch oven, and also very comfortably fit 9″ X13″ pizza pans.
- It has an LCD, which provides easy access to built-in smart functionality. The LCD radiates an orange light when the oven is preheating or cooking is under process. Once the cycle is complete, the LCD illuminates blue light. There’s an oven light, which can be turned on just by a button’s click. Also, it automatically turns on at the end of each cooking cycle.
- It has a wide range of temperature control, its minimum at 80˚F and maximum at 480˚F.
- It has an integrated timer and an audio alarm that alerts you if you lose concentration while cooking or are busy at some other work. It also has an auto shut off safety feature, which prevents any possible mishaps during cooking.
- The product dimensions are:-
Product Width 21.4 inches
Product Weight 38.9 pounds
Product Length 17.2 inches
Product Height 12.8 inches
- It utilizes a voltage of 110-120V and consumes a power of 1800W.
- It comes with a 2-year extended limited product warranty.
The Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel is pricier than any other toaster oven available in the market, but the plus point is that it is a one-stop solution for baking, slow cooking, air drying and dehydrating. So there is no need to buy separate convection oven and an air dryer or dehydrator. Though there is a burning hole in your pocket still as a credible source for recommending home appliances, we suggest you go for the Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel. Once you bring home this sleek and extraordinarily eye-catchy smart toaster oven, you will never again be worried about food becoming moisturized or cold that may lose your face at parties or events.
- The food is thoroughly cooked and evenly prepared due to its smart six-element IQ technology.
- Easy pull out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Smooth sliding pull-out tray which pops out once the door is opened.
- It has a super convection fan that makes cooking faster.
- A nonstick interior for easy cleaning.
- Special backlit LED keeps reminding you of the cooking process.
- Auto shut off system turns off the toaster oven after two hours.
- It has a vast interior capacity that fits nine slice toasts or a 14 pounds turkey at one go.
- It has an audio alert system and also a 2-hour auto shut off system.
- Thirteen preset features that make it exceptionally useful for cooking various recipes.
- The only demerit of this toaster is that it is a bit more costly than any other toaster oven present in the market.
USE AND CARE-
- The oven must be placed at least 4” from the kitchen counter wall as it ensures proper air circulation.
- It should be taken care of that the exterior of the oven often heats up while in use.
- If the pans or dishes used inside the oven are made of a material other than metal, like ceramics or glass, it should be made sure that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Utensils should not be used on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan, and air-fry basket can all be washed using dishwashing soap. But scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should be avoided. All wash, all the elements must be thoroughly dried before being placed back to their original positions.
- The interior and the exterior of the oven can be cleaned using a soft damp cloth, but any cleaner should not be used.
- For cleaning the glass door, any glass cleaner can be used.
The Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel is the perfect solution for home-made food for all types of social gathering, be it family lunch or a friendly dinner. It can cook food for 14cpeople at a single time. It can toast several batches of bread without charring them. Air frying and dehydrating cooking with perfection is its specialty. It is an incredible choice for your kitchen counter with its remarkable features and eye-catchy appearance.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER-
The technologically advanced electronic appliances are the specialty of the famous and trusted company of Breville. Initially, an Australian brand, Breville, was founded in the year 1932 in Sydney. It specializes in small home appliances, some of them being blenders, coffee machines, kettles, toasters, microwaves, and toaster ovens. Breville got its name as Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville (born Charles Henry Norville) mixed up their last names. It started as a radio manufacturing unit. It also made bomb and mine detectors during World War II, but then afterward it shifted to focus on the small home appliances and since then has been running as a Brand for three generations.
There are over 100 active patents and 40 international design awards in the name of Breville’s R&D team.
It is a brand that trades over in 30 countries, including China, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, and Israel. In the year 2002, the brand was launched in Canada and the United States.
The toaster ovens are comparatively newly added feat to the home appliance section. But the toaster ovens of Breville are of the highest excellence, with the most number of versatile features and consistent durability for all-round use.